Services for Student
Califsol Consultants provides A to Z services Student Visa in major universities and colleges of the countries around the globe. When student come with dream of studying abroad we are the place he/she starts with selection of subject and institution end up with successful completion of their proposed study program. Our role is understand the requirements of the students in terms of their previous qualifications, their family A financial background, interests, future goals and a combination of such factors and help the students to choose the right course. Their education should be advantageous to them in their careers in the future. We are committed to ensuring that students receive a worthwhile, productive and high quality experience of our services.
- Selection of program, universities and colleges, and expenses according to your budget
- Career Counseling
- Assistance in Filling of Application forms for admissions
- Assistance in Documentation for Admission
- Regular follow-up with Universities and colleges
- Assistance in Securing Student Scholarship from the respective universities/colleges
- Assistance in securing Educational loans
- Assistance in filling visa application
- Assistance in Visa Documentation
- Assistance in language test preparation
- Complete guidance on your arrival in university campus.
Services for Panel Institutions
Educational institutions represented by Califsol Consultants are large and comprehensive institutions. They are located in major and popular cities. While the range of institutions and locations is varied, all of the institutions we work with have certain criteria in common. First and foremost, the universities' programs, facilities and staff are of the highest quality and are located in a safe environment conducive to learning. Second, institutions are willing to make you an integral part of their university and have committed staff to ensure your success.
- Development & Printing of market specific promotional literature for panel Universities
- Advertising, editorials in the National dailies and education related magazines.
- Seminars /Presentations
- Interview individual students
- Attend Educational Fairs & Exhibitions
- Handle and respond to online, telephonic and walk in enquiries.
- Conduct counselling sessions in selected local educational institutions including English Medium Schools, local Colleges and Universities.
- Filter out non potential students to focus on potential students.
- Close liaison with agencies such as BC, Government Ministries, Embassies and others.
- Help set up links with credible local institutions for progression agreements, MOU’s such as 1+2 or 2+2 (UG) etc. and set up Research links.
- Provide regular feedback on the market trends, changes and intelligence that may be of benefit to the international Universities.
- Arrangement of University’s delegates visits seminars accommodation or any other activity on behalf of University in Pakistan.